Digital Account Manager
Conduit Digital is the 2nd fastest growing agency in the world (ranked by AdWeek)! If you are an excellent account manager with a serious drive to build amazing relationships, read on!
We are looking for an Agency Account Manager.
The Digital Account Manager will serve as the main point of contact with our Agencies for the accounts that make up our Agency Account Portfolios; while partnering with cross-departmental ad operations product teams to monitor, facilitate, and communicate the holistic digital strategies and solutions that drive results for clients.
This is a position for a seasoned digital marketer and great communicator who will drive, report on, and expand account strategy and planning initiatives across all products/channels related to Conduit’s Full-Suite of Digital Products.
The candidate must possess expertise in managing integrated solutions for multiple digital marketing channels, therefore strong Google Analytics acumen and the ability to tell the performance story using data is a must.
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ Years experience managing Account retention and growth
- Desire and commitment to do what it takes to build successful business relationships
- A positive outlook and a strong ability to take responsibility for their successes and failures
- Exceptional consultative selling skills and closing skills
- Sharp focus on their goals and a belief that their daily, weekly, and monthly activities will help achieve them.
- A deep understanding of Google Analytics
- Ability to analyze and develop action items and optimizations for client accounts
- Ability to collaborate with an internal team of digital analysts to execute client strategies
- Passion and drive to become an expert
- A process-minded individual who can adapt to situations quickly
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ability to manage time efficiently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Understand the full scope of the account’s business objectives and works with the team to make sure the account hits the Key Performance Actions (KPA’s) that drive holistic business goals.
- Responsible for the successful management of digital strategies for clients
- Ensure all digital solutions have clearly defined metrics to evaluate success and continuous, measurable improvement in client campaigns
- Turn research (secondary and primary research, both qualitative and quantitative) and information into insights and compelling stories and strategies
- Recommend and implement research that will aid in the consumer insight gathering and strategic process
- Strong knowledge of digital operations and execution; can educate the external partners on the best practices of digital and leverage real account data to influence expanded client investment in additional channels that will help the performance of the campaign
- Interact effectively both externally and internally as a leader within cross-departmental teams working towards a common goal.
- Go beyond making ideas make sense, to making them compelling; Inspires original creative thinking among every team members
- Able to translate “how we’re doing” data into “how we can make it better” ideas
- Deep understanding of digital performance metrics, both organic and paid, through internal and external collaboration with media partners
- Ensure digital execution team consistently meets their established KPIs for each client
- Present compellingly and confidently; able to think on your feet with great ability to listen and think in the moment
- Work with customers on an ongoing basis, ensuring customers are happy
- Proactively drive the account towards the highest level of performance
- Must have experience in account management and managing customer expectations.
- Must have a strong Google Analytics acumen
- Must understand CRO best practices and offer creative direction across the entire ad experience
- Expert client communication skills.
- Strong strategic thinker and customer service skills.
- Exceptional leadership and organizational skills: Ability to manage and inspire the people working alongside them and create a supportive work environment.
- Expert digital marketing experience: high level of experience in conversion enhancement, analytics, social, SEM, programmatic, and SEO
- Passion for emerging media and technologies.
- Presentation Skills: Building a great presentation in Google Slides will be a great skill to possess for agency growth discussions
- Relationship Building Skills: We want to produce amazing results for our agency’s current accounts. Proactive communication is critical to building a client relationship.
- Analytics: A strong understanding of Google Analytics and how to identify and discuss client information.
- Digital Marketing: A strong understanding of digital marketing tactics and channels like SEO, Search Engine Marketing (PPC), Social advertising on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tiktok, programmatic display and OTT.
- Work Ethic: You control the effort you bring to the table, and successful ARMs bring it every day!
- Organization: We offer a full-suite experience at Conduit and our AM’s need to make sure we are organized at all levels!
- Communication: Clear, concise, actionable and legible communication are enormously important!
A Great Digital Account Manager will Master the Following:
- Sets and Controls Account expectations
- Understand Leading Indicators on the Account
- Be a Champion of Our Customer both Internally and Externally
- Be the Quarterback of the Account
- Proactive Planning to Meet Expectations and Goals of the Account
- Our Digital Account Manager is the liaison and primary point of contact between Conduit Digital and our agency partners for the management of their accounts.
- The ideal candidate will have advertising agency experience, be able to positively control an account, have an excellent working knowledge of digital marketing, and be able to develop meaningful relationships based on results with our clientele.
- Our Account Managers communicate, pace, report, and drive meaningful results-based relationships with our Agencies.
Why You Will Love Working At Conduit Digital!
- Conduit Digital is growing tremendously and provides a very entrepreneurial environment where everyone contributes. It is a great place to work with a committed group of wonderful people
- We are an NJ Top 150 Privately owned business
- Conduit Digital is Adweek’s 2nd Fastest-Growing Ad Agency in the World
- We will present leaders with an opportunity to become a recognizable name in their space
- We have a robust employee benefits program
- We have a team of wonderful passionate people who work hard and truly enjoy each other
- We host happy hour every Friday because we like to salute a week of hard work and a job well done
If you fit the description above and Conduit Digital sounds like a great fit for you, please reach out and we’ll schedule some time to talk. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Now