Agency Business Manager
Traffic Builders, a national digital marketing agency located in Bayville, NJ, is looking for an Agency Manager. We are AdWeek’s 21st Fastest Growing Global Ad Agency in 2019 and 2nd Fastest in 2020, we have four companies and multiple initiatives to market so this is a very active position.
Our Agency Business Manager will help manage the day-to-day activities of the organization and help implement the overall strategy for the company.
Digital Marketing experience is essential to be considered for this position.
Before you apply…please note…
# This is an in-house position. It is not virtual and no out of market resumes will be accepted.
Please read all of this before applying as this is a position of significant responsibility and accountability. We are going to pick only the best and brightest of the applicants for this position. Our candidate will be truly driven, held to a high standard, and help drive a national company to greater heights.
What is in it for you?
There is no company like Traffic Builders / Conduit Digital anywhere outside (maybe even inside) of New York or Philadelphia. We are in a highly competitive national marketing environment and we work with one of the very best teams in the digital marketing industry. There is constant opportunity, challenge, and reward.
Our Agency Business Manager candidate will oversee or help oversee the following:
- Financial – we have a bookkeeper and an Accountant; our Agency Business Manager will provide insightful business and performance analysis and compile those insights for the Director team.
Our Agency Business Manager will help establish, monitor, and achieve company financial goals. Successful financial management is the foundation for success in this position.
- Budgeting – Manage company budget to maximize revenue and identify potential areas of cost savings.
- Reporting – Implement report production, productivity and quality standards including a monthly/Quarterly P&L and sales/expense forecasting.
- Billing & Bill Payment – ensure that all client and vendor-related invoices are sent promptly at the start of each month and ensure immediate payment of all invoices.
- Accounts Receivable – ensure consistent oversight of our A&R and work with our collection company in the event of nonpayment.
- Cash flow management – review banking activity and reconcile monthly reports to ensure a high level of financial accuracy.
- Human Resource
- Payroll – Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently running payroll through our PEO, Paychex.
- Hiring – candidate recruitment and selection with CEO and Hiring leaders.
- Performance Appraisals – ensure these are being conducted regularly and accurately.
- Compensation oversight – ensure that TBI is a market leader in overall team comp.
- Benefit Management – work with benefit provider to ensure TBI has
- EOS – Help oversee our Entrepreneurial Operating System KPA’s. Our EOS is the foundation that we run on and performance input & evaluation is critical.
- Human Issues – work with our PEO to work with our team to overcome any issues they might endure both inside and outside of the office.
- Contract Management – review and help negotiate and keep all vendor, client agreements, certifications, policies, certifications and
- Building – help our Building Manager oversee the building including maintenance, repair, and upkeep of
- Vendor Relationships – oversee platform and partner management to ensure that we maximize the relationship and opportunity with our platform and software partners.
- Pipeline Management – utilize our CRM (HubSpot) to log every opportunity. Effective management of this process will help maximize sales and deliver more accurate forecasting.
- Organized, driven, proactive, conceptual, and self-motivated
- Have a positive personality, boundless energy, and a wonderfully open mindset where everything is possible!
- Not only want to win but will do what it takes to win.
- Project manage, help organize, guide, and land the plane!
- Organization, time management, and attention to detail will be critical to delivering success.
- Must be a self-starter; strong entrepreneurial orientation required!
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. We want happy, positive, productive and fun people. Our ABM will be a Team Builder!
Why Do You Want to Work @Traffic Builders?
- Traffic Builders is growing tremendously and provides a very entrepreneurial environment where everyone has the opportunity to contribute. It is a great place to work with a committed group of wonderful people.
- We are an NJ Top 150 Privately owned business and the 13th fastest growing per NJBiz
- Traffic Builders was AdWeeks #21st Fastest Growing Global Ad Agency in 2019 and SECOND in 2020!
- We have a robust employee benefits program!
- #1 – We have a team of wonderful passionate people who work hard and truly enjoy each other.
- We host happy hour every Friday because we like to salute a week of hard work and a job well done!
Traffic Builders is a terrific place to work, we have a tremendous team. We work really hard, work smart and have fun. If you believe that anything is possible and you have the qualifications, we are looking for please contact us, Thank you!Apply Now