Agency People Leader (Human Resources)
Traffic Builders, a national digital marketing agency located in Bayville, NJ, is looking for an Agency People Leader to oversee our Human Resources and other vital aspects of running our business. We are AdWeek’s 21st Fastest Growing Global Ad Agency in 2019 and 2nd Fastest in 2020, we have four companies and multiple initiatives to market so this is a very active position.
Our Agency People Leader (APL) will help manage the day-to-day activities of the organization and work with Senior Leadership to help implement the overall strategy for the company. Our APL (Human Resources) will be a part of a team with our Agency Finance Leader and this tandem will essentially run day to day business operations.
Advertising Agency experience is an enormous benefit in being considered for this position.
Before you apply…please note… This is an in-house position. It is not virtual – it is Hybrid – and no out of market resumes will be accepted.
Please read all of this before applying as this is a position of significant responsibility and accountability. Our candidate will be truly driven, held to a high standard, and help drive a national company to greater heights.
What is in it for you?
There is no company like Traffic Builders / Conduit Digital anywhere outside (maybe even inside) of New York or Philadelphia. We are in a highly competitive national marketing environment and we work with one of the very best teams in the digital marketing industry. There is constant opportunity, challenge, and reward.
Our Agency People Leader candidate will oversee or help oversee the following:
We have a PEO that helps with HR, our Agency People Leader will provide insightful employee and performance analysis and compile those insights for the Director team.
- Payroll – Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently running payroll through our PEO.
- Recruitment – candidate recruitment and selection. Ensure that the candidate funnel is filled with talented candidates.
- Performance Appraisals – ensure these are being conducted regularly and accurately.
- Compensation oversight – ensure that TBI is a market leader in overall team comp.
- Benefit Management – work with our PEO (benefit provider) to ensure TBI has best in class Health and Wellness coverage.
- EOS – Help oversee our Entrepreneurial Operating System KPA’s. Our EOS is the foundation that we run on and performance input & evaluation is critical.
- Human Issues – work with our PEO to work with our team to overcome any issues they might endure both inside and outside of the office.
- Contract Management – review and help negotiate and keep all vendor, client agreements, certifications, policies, certifications and
- Employee onboarding – help our Managers to ensure a smooth and successful onboarding of all new team members.
- Employee Handbook – own all aspects of the employee handbook so our employees have proper guidelines for navigating our workplace.
- Event Management – our APL will administer and oversee all events related to our business including birthdays, anniversaries, happy hours, training, etc.
- Building – help our Building Manager oversee the building including maintenance, repair, and upkeep of our office.
- Organized, driven, proactive, conceptual, and self-motivated
- Have a positive personality, boundless energy, and a wonderfully open mindset where everything is possible!
- Not only want to win but will do what it takes to win.
- Project manage, help organize, guide, and land the plane!
- Organization, time management, and attention to detail will be critical to delivering success.
- Must be a self-starter; strong entrepreneurial orientation required!
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. We want happy, positive, productive and fun people. Our APL will be a Team Builder!
- Human resources: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- SHRM Certified Professional (Preferred)
Why Do You Want to Work @Traffic Builders?
Traffic Builders is growing tremendously and provides a very entrepreneurial environment where everyone has the opportunity to contribute. It is a great place to work with a committed group of wonderful people.
- We are an NJ Top 150 Privately owned business and the 13th fastest growing per NJBiz
- Traffic Builders was AdWeeks #21st Fastest Growing Global Ad Agency in 2019 and SECOND in 2020!
- We have a robust employee benefits program!
- #1 – We have a team of wonderful passionate people who work hard and truly enjoy each other.
- We host happy hour every Friday because we like to salute a week of hard work and a job well done!