Career Opportunities – Join Our Team! At Traffic Builders we believe our company is only as good as its people.
We are looking for Digital Drivers.
Current positions available click below to apply
- Full Stack DeveloperToms River, NJ 08753 | Full-time
- Creative ManagerToms River, NJ 08753 | Full-time
- Search Engine Marketing AnalystToms River, NJ 08753 | Full-time
- Senior Digital Marketing ManagerToms River, NJ 08753 | Full-time
- Over The Top Television Advertising Analyst - OTTToms River, NJ 08753 | Full-time
- Social Media Marketing ManagerToms River, NJ 08753 | Full-time
- Digital Marketing – Campaign AnalystToms River, NJ 08753 | Full-time
- Digital Marketing Client Relationship AssociateToms River, NJ 08753 | Full-time
- Digital Account ManagerToms River, NJ 08753 | Full-time
- Automotive Marketing Manager - DigitalToms River, NJ 08753 | Full-time
Are you a Digital Driver? Send us your résumé
Traffic Builders is growing tremendously and provides a very entrepreneurial environment where everyone contributes. It is a great place to work with a committed group of wonderful people.
- We are a NJ Top 250 Privately owned business, Traffic Builders is growing tremendously doubling virtually every year!
- We are a national agency and present leaders with an opportunity to become a recognizable name in their area of expertise.
- We have a robust employee benefit program.
- We have a team of wonderful passionate people who work hard and truly enjoy each other.
- We host happy hour every Friday because we like to salute a week of hard work.
- Our mission is to create a national quality company halfway between New York City and Philadelphia in an area we call the Silicon Boardwalk! There is tremendous digital talent here near the Shore and Traffic Builders is committed to building the best team around.
- Traffic Builders is a terrific place to work, we have a tremendous team of fantastic people. We work really hard, work really smart and we have fun. If you are truly above average and looking for a great new opportunity, please contact us!
Benefits, perks, & company culture
As one of New Jersey’s leading digital agencies we pride ourselves on developing our long-term team. Traffic Builders offers competitive wage structure and increases at least annually for great performance.
Traffic Builders provides robust healthcare benefit plan choices including the opportunity to add dental and vision care. We not only provide benefits but we contribute greatly to them to help offset the cost to our team.
You are what you eat!
We like to fill our kitchens with nice things for our entire team. We stock up with things our group loves like coffee, tea, power bars, veggies and whatever makes people happy and healthy!
Casa De Traffic Builders – an atmosphere of innovation!
Today we reside in two nice offices in Downtown Toms River, NJ. Shortly we will be moving into one very large state of the art office space not far from our current offices where our entire team will reside and thrive. It is important to us that our team be proud of where they work and we are committed to providing a true atmosphere of Innovation. Our office atmosphere is to be a total reflection of our team; comfortable, state of the industry and driven!
Traffic Builders-Sponsored Events & Happy Hour
We love to celebrate! We celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, new members of our team and new members of our extended family. We have a standing Friday @4pm Happy Hour, fantasy football, a really bad but fun softball team and a regular get together called Bagels & BS.
Give us a reason to get together to celebrate and we will take it, when you like the people you work with its just fun!
True Work-Life Balance
Our team is not laid back, we are productive and driven. We do great work and we appreciate that everyone here contributes to the team’s success. We also appreciate that there is much more to someone’s life than their job. It is important to us that our team has time for the things that matter in their lives and we all try hard to make certain that our team has the time to participate in those moments.