Traffic Builders Digital Marketing in Bayville, NJ, and its associated companies; Conduit Digital Media, Perk Cafe & Agencies United are looking for a driven & creative Marketing Manager. We are the fastest growing agency in the NY & Philly DMA’s.
Our Marketing Manager will manage the day to day marketing activities of the organization and implement the marketing strategy for the company.
Digital Marketing experience is essential to be considered for this position.
Before you apply…two things to note…
#1 – this is an in-house position. No out of market resumes will be accepted.
#2 – we are looking for real marketing experience in the workforce so new college grads will be hard pressed to be qualified enough for this position.
Please read all of this before applying as this is a position of significant responsibility and accountability. We are going to pick only the best and brightest of the applicants for this position. Our candidate will be truly driven, held to a high standard and receive an amazing education.
What is in it for you?
There is no company like Traffic Builders / Conduit Digital anywhere near the Jersey Shore. The experience you gain in a highly competitive national marketing environment and working with one of the very best teams in the digital marketing industry will be invaluable to your growth.
Our Marketing Manager candidate will:
- Have a positive personality, boundless energy and a wonderfully open-mindset.
- Not only want to win but will do what it takes to win.
- Help grow our brand, organize, guide and grow projects.
- Have at least three years of marketing experience.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns. Execute strategies and tactics to drive qualified traffic and own their implementation, execution and results.
- Work with our Ad Ops and Catalyst Creative teams to produce highly successful lead generation campaigns.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and help allocate funds wisely.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to collateral and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Pipeline Management – Utilize our CRM (HubSpot) to log every opportunity. Effective management of this process will help maximize sales and deliver more accurate forecasting.
- Organized, driven, proactive, and self-motivated – Organization, time management, and attention to detail will be critical to delivering success.
- Must be a self-starter; strong entrepreneurial orientation required.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. We want happy, positive, productive and fun people.
- It is important that our Marketing Specialist has a good familiarity with Google Analytics and become Analytic Certified.
- We are looking for a digital marketing leader, a person that thinks from an entrepreneurial vantage point and without limit, an “everything is possible” mindset, a person that can help develop and manage national digital marketing results. Average is absolutely not good enough at Traffic Builders!
Why Do You Want To Work @Traffic Builders?
- Traffic Builders is a rapidly growing business that was named Ad Week’s 21st Fastest Growing Global Agency in 2019 and SECOND in 2020.
- We are an NJ Top 150 Privately owned business and the 13th fastest growing per NJBiz
- We have a robust employee benefits program!
- We have a team of wonderful passionate people who work hard and truly enjoy each other.
- We host happy hour every Friday because we like to salute a week of hard work and a job well done!
If this sounds like your type of work environment and you believe you possess the qualities we are looking for in a potential candidate, please reach out to us. We look forward to hearing from you! Please include salary requirements with your application.Apply Now