Traffic Builders, a national digital marketing agency located in Bayville, NJ, is looking for a Marketing Manager. We are AdWeek’s 21st Fastest Growing Global Ad Agency in 2019 and 2nd Fastest in 2020, we have four companies and multiple initiatives to market so this is a very active position.
Our marketing strategy is developed by committee and tactically executed by our Manager. Our Marketing Manager will manage the day to day marketing activities of the organization and implement the marketing strategy for the company.
Digital Marketing experience is essential to be considered for this position.
Before you apply…two things to note…
#1 – this is an in-house position. No out of market resumes will be accepted.
#2 – we are looking for real marketing experience in the workforce so new college grads will be hard pressed to be qualified enough for this position.
#3 – Digital marketing knowledge is critical to this role!
Please read all of this before applying as this is a position of significant responsibility and accountability. We are going to pick only the best and brightest of the applicants for this position. Our candidate will be truly driven, held to a high standard and receive an amazing education.
What is in it for you?
There is no company like Traffic Builders / Conduit Digital anywhere outside of New York or Philadelphia. The experience you gain in a highly competitive national marketing environment and working with one of the very best teams in the digital marketing industry will be invaluable to your growth.
Our Marketing Manager candidate will:
- Have a positive personality, boundless energy and a wonderfully open-mindset.
- Not only want to win but will do what it takes to win.
- Help grow our brand, organize, guide and grow projects.
- Have at least three years of marketing experience.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns. Execute strategies and tactics to drive qualified traffic and own their implementation, execution and results.
- Work with our Ad Ops and Catalyst Creative teams to produce highly successful lead generation campaigns.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and help allocate funds wisely.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to collateral and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Pipeline Management – Utilize our CRM (HubSpot) to log every opportunity. Effective management of this process will help maximize sales and deliver more accurate forecasting.
- Organized, driven, proactive, conceptual and self-motivated – Managing the end to end marketing process is the position. Organization, time management, and attention to detail will be critical to delivering success.
- Must be a self-starter; strong entrepreneurial orientation required.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. We want happy, positive, productive and fun people.
- It is important that our Marketing Manager has a good familiarity with Google Analytics and become Google Analytic Certified.
- We are looking for a digital marketing leader, a person that thinks from an entrepreneurial vantage point and without limit, an “everything is possible” mindset, a person that can help develop and manage national digital marketing results. Average is absolutely not good enough at Traffic Builders!
Why Do You Want to Work @Traffic Builders/Conduit Digital?
- Traffic Builders is growing tremendously and provides a very entrepreneurial environment where everyone contributes. It is a great place to work with a committed group of wonderful people.
- We are an NJ Top 150 Privately owned business and the 13th fastest growing per NJBiz
- Traffic Builders is one of Ad Weeks fastest growing global agencies and fastest in the NY and Philly DMA’s. In 2019 we were 21st and in 2020 we are SECOND!
- We have a robust employee benefits program!
- We have a team of wonderful passionate people who work hard and truly enjoy each other.
- We host happy hour every Friday because we like to salute a week of hard work and a job well done!
Traffic Builders is a terrific place to work, we have a tremendous team. We work really hard, work smart and have fun. If you believe that anything is possible and you have the qualifications, we are looking for please contact us, Thank you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year based on experience.Apply Now