Email Marketing is one of the original digital marketing tactics, and still one of the best!
Click the “+” near the targeting tactics below to learn more about our targeting capabilities.
We utilize a universal count system platform available to all of our clients. This platform enables your media group to change any aspect of the geos and selects to fit the perfect audience and help gain a better understanding of the available records for their specific campaign.
The name of the consumer is added to the subject line of the emails to help promote user experience and make the consumer more comfortable with opening the email. This includes faded text after the subject line that continues to give deals or information above the creative. Personalization helps incentive the consumer to open the email in header and footer texts.
To remarket potential consumers, we send a second email in the months targeting openers or non-openers and clickers or non-clickers to help promote conversions by hitting the shown engaged or interested people before reaching out to new records.
A list of consumers are compared against the records we sent our Targeted Email campaign to. This is to see the exact number of consumers who converted through the Targeted Email Marketing campaign.
A list of consumers that have already bought the product or participated in the deal. We ensure those consumers do not continue to receive emails so money is not wasted on consumers who will not interact with the email.
- Customized Record Platform
- Double Opt-In Database
- HTML Linking to Landing Pages And Social Medias
- In-Depth Delivery Systems That Maximize Delivery & Inbox Rates
- 170 Million Consumer Records
- 35 Million Business Records
- Matchbacks provide insight into people who received your email and then converted!
PRE-LAUNCH RESEARCH & IMPLEMENTATION
- Curated & Tested Subject Lines
- Record Requests
- Customized In-House Creative Builds???
- Geographic Selects
- Demographic Selects
- CAN SPAM Compliance
- Algorithms To Optimize The Inbox Delivery Rates
- Header text
- Re-drop or Remarketing
- Suppression lists
- Narrative Reports On Strategic Direction
- The Open, Click. C/O%, Shows Up-To-The-Day Performance
- Click To Open Percentage
- Mobile vs. Desktops
- Demographic Targeting
- Interest Targeting
- Geographic Targeting
- B2B Targeting
- Delivering Bot Free Traffic