Career Opportunities – Join our team! At Traffic Builders we believe our company is only as good as its people.
We are looking for Digital Drivers
Job not found Traffic Builders Digital Marketing Agency Toms River, NJ 08753
Traffic Builders is a full-service digital marketing agency located in Toms River, NJ and we are looking for a very positive person to join us as an entry-level Financial Associate to work with our Director of Finance on client billing & reporting.
Traffic Builders is in over 90 US markets providing digital products and services to TV stations who resell in their local markets. We are getting ready to launch our new agency division, Conduit, working with Advertising Agencies from all over the United States.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Billing Validating automated billing system as orders come in. Conducting semi-monthly billing meetings with each product team to ensure billing and execution are in agreement.
- Reporting Delivering daily, weekly and monthly billing reports to the Director of Finance and Product Teams. Analyzing reports to provide the Director of Finance with observations and recommendations on the story the data is telling.
- Must have proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including but not limited to Pivot Tables and Macros
- Detailed and Organized - please be both
- Must be good with numbers! Accounting/Invoicing Experience is a plus
- Salesforce Experience - important and very preferred
Headquartered in the beautiful downtown Toms River NJ, Traffic Builders is a full-service agency with a passion for creativity and exploring the technical approaches to bring it all to life. Traffic Builders has achieved incredible growth over recent years and we are looking to boost our momentum even further with top professional talent. Hopefully, that’s you.
Our office’s working environment is rooted in a positive, collaborative spirit.
Why Do You Want To Work @Traffic Builders?
- Traffic Builders is a rapidly growing business that will present leaders with an opportunity to become a recognizable name in their space.
- We have a team of wonderful passionate people who work hard and truly enjoy each other.
- We have a very robust benefits program.
- We host happy hour every Friday and know that our team is our most important asset.
If this sounds like your type of work environment and you believe you possess the qualities we are looking for in a potential candidate, please reach out to us. We look forward to hearing from you!
This is a full-time position and all candidates must be within local commuting distance of our Toms River, NJ office. No remote candidates will be considered. All applicant information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Traffic Builders is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may email us.< Back to all jobs
Apply TodayJob Type:
Relevant: 2 years (Preferred) Finance: 1 year (Preferred)Location:
Toms River, NJ 08753