SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Organic Search Engine Relevance
Over 127,000 average monthly actions are generated through local search.Let's Get Started
Search Engine Optimization is inherently important for every digital marketing plan! Your website has to be optimized in order to appear in "organic" search engine rankings.
Factors including the size of the website, the industry, and the location all dictate which SEO plan is best for a particular business.
The SEO analysts at Traffic Builders understand that ranking in search engines can be a complicated and tedious task. Let our experts handle your SEO efforts so you can get back to what you do best - running your business. With our individualized and strategic SEO campaigns, we make it easy for your business to increase online visibility, gain competitive edge, and improve rankings on popular search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
Traffic Builders’ SEO campaigns include a diverse range of deliverables, depending on the needs of your business. We have the flexibility to adapt to any changes in the Google algorithm - just one of the ways we continue to drive results!
Our three-tier funnel system is comprised of the following:
- Education - Users looking for information will find your site
- Consideration - Users looking for a business will find your site
- Action - Users looking for business information will find your site
- Looking for information
- In the market for products/services but has not yet made the purchase decision
- Typically compares information from multiple sources
Example Search: "When do you need a lawyer for a car accident?"
SEO Focus Area: Blogging, Social
Conversion Types: Reads blog posts, downloads brochures, social media clicks/likes
- Looking for a business to purchase products/services
- Does not know where to purchase from
- Typically compares quality, price, and location for multiple businesses
Example Search: "Best car accident lawyer New York City"
SEO Focus Area: Site optimization, Linking
Conversion Types: Contact forms and phone calls
- Looking for business information to make a purchase
- Has decided where or who to purchase from, but needs to make the final conversion
- Will likely move to another business if they cannot find information easily or the process is cumbersome
Example Search: "Lawyer near me"
SEO Focus Area: Local, User Experience
Conversion Types: Direction requests, shopping cart checkout, schedule appointment